Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Election Day

Hey Everyone!

Today is election day....(well, really the night before)... and I'm just wondering what everyone/anyone is doing in their area. I'm really nervous and excited about the election, but I'm also anxious for this to be over so I can get some sleep at night and temporarily remove the words "likely voter polls", "spin" and "swing state" from my vocabulary. I personally am skipping all of my classes tomorrow and working at the polls here in Blacksburg. Is anyone else going to be at the polls? Whatever you are doing, good luck and remember to post any war stories from the day on C101 after you are done celebrating (hopefully) tomorrow. Some interesting things can happen out there...and are especially likely to in this election above all others. Hope to hear from some of you.